Gold Class Swimming
Offering expert coaching and swimming advice for swim coaches, parents and swimmers.
Parenting Competitive Swimmers – Week #2 Special Broadcast
Thursday 9th April 2020 at 3:00pm (Melb time)
During this Free Webinar you will learn:
- What you can do to support your child in the current environment
- The importance of staying connected and maintaining structure while the pools are closed
- How to manage your child’s wellbeing while they’re not able to attend swim training
Meet the Coaches
Leigh Nugent, Gary Barclay and Rohan Taylor have more than 100 years of swimming and coaching experience between them. Through Gold Class Swimming, they assist swim coaches, parents and swimmers on their journey through competitive swimming.
They are committed to providing high level instruction and support to coaches, swimmers and parents.
4 Steps To Becoming A More Effective and Successful Swim Coach
- Learn the critical areas of knowledge you MUST have to be a successful swim coach
- Find out why knowing, understanding and utilising these critical areas of knowledge are crucial for your development and success
- Take a closer look at two critical areas that you MUST focus on in every session
- Discover the importance of ongoing swim coach support
“What you are doing here is absolutely brilliant. To actually have this kind of access, I think it’s unparallelled, so please keep doing what you’re doing because it’s absolutely phenomenal”
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list for the latest tips, advice and news